Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Marcelo Serrano Zanetti <ms...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/12 01:13:37 UTC

old releases of Jena

Hi All

I am a PhD student doing some research using open source as empirical data.

I would like to have the versions of Jena previous to version 2.0 which
is the oldest one available at sourceforge. I am interested in the
release notes, version number and date of release. So that would suffice
for my current purposes. Where can I get those?

Thank You very much!

--
Marcelo Serrano Zanetti <http://www.marceloserranozanetti.org>

Re: old releases of Jena

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 12/12/11 00:45, Damian Steer wrote:

> On 12 Dec 2011, at 00:13, Marcelo Serrano Zanetti wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I am a PhD student doing some research using open source as empirical data.
>>
>> I would like to have the versions of Jena previous to version 2.0 which is the oldest one available at sourceforge. I am interested in the release notes, version number and date of release. So that would suffice for my current purposes. Where can I get those?
>>
>> Thank You very much!
>
> You ought to be able to get that from Jena's CVS repo:
>
> <http://jena.cvs.sourceforge.net/jena/>
>
> Look under 'jena' for pre-2 version. The release dates will be in the tag info, I suppose (it's been a long time since I messed with CVS).
>
> Damian

I have copies of all the zip files that were the releases if that would
help.  They are on SF but Jena1 versions are hidden to avoid confusion,
or were on SF up to the time they reworked the whole of the distribution
platform change at SF.

The entire CVS and SVN history is available at SourceForge and as the
import area in Apache: releases are tagged.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/Import/

Jena is in CVS, other modules moved from CVS to SVN, or started in SVN.

     Andy

Re: old releases of Jena

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.