Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Andi S. Giri" <as...@softsquare.biz> on 2002/03/26 08:46:05 UTC

Struts plugin for Dreamweaver 4.0

Hello

We are implementing Struts on a project, and would like to use the Struts
plugin for Dreamweaver 4.0. I could not locate this on macromedia.com
Please let me know where I can download this.

Andi S. Giri
Softsquare

Re: Struts plugin for Dreamweaver 4.0

Posted by Jon Ferguson <ca...@btinternet.com>.
Andi,
Check out the Ultradev taglib under Jarkarta/taglibs.

Macromedia.. did not write it.. an illustrious Open-Sourcerer did!
I've tested it with simple tags with good results.

Cheers,
Jon

"Andi S. Giri" wrote