Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mahdi Raja <ma...@rajaa.ir> on 2013/09/26 07:56:11 UTC

Unstability

Dear all

Why cloudstack is so ? Even a restart could break everything ! I installed it on top of centos and went home. Came back and 6 hosts were converted to 1 !!! Onetime vnc is breaked. One time storage. One time management dashboard. Any comment ? Any same level alternative.

Regards

Re: Unstability

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 26, 2013, at 7:56 AM, Mahdi Raja <ma...@rajaa.ir> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Why cloudstack is so ? Even a restart could break everything ! I installed it on top of centos and went home. Came back and 6 hosts were converted to 1 !!! Onetime vnc is breaked. One time storage. One time management dashboard. Any comment ? Any same level alternative.
>
> Regards

Hi, it is very difficult to try to answer a question like this without any system information: OS ? CloudStack version ? Hypervisor Type ? Storage setup ?
Have you checked the logs in /var/log/cloudstack/management ?