Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@dsndata.com> on 1995/03/17 19:38:19 UTC

Re: votes - lack of

> I think rst's idea, to restrict the number of votes neeed to pass
> a patch to 3, might have to do. Apathy towards voting has meant that
> only 3 of us have voted  :-(

Please don't misinterpret my silence.  I spent the past evening
looking over the patches, but have yet to get a chance to run the
server with the changes.  I fully support the views that have
been expressed WRT the patches currently being discussed. With
exception of the redundant patches, I approve.

Until I get a chance to run the server, I don't feel fully
qualified to sign off of these.

A rather Nazi oriented firewall change has made it somewhat difficult
to work on this during the day. :-(