Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/03/02 09:55:37 UTC

Grafana Integration currently broken?

Hi all,

I just played around a bit with IoTDB-Grafana integration the last days and it seems that it works in 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 but is broken in the current master. It seems like the query there is not valid. I guess some refactoring was done but not properly tested.
Is anyone working on that currently?
Otherwise I would try to fix it the next days and provide an update.

Julian

Re: Grafana Integration currently broken?

Posted by Boris Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
I will develop a new grafana plugin after rest API.

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi,

I did not fully test it, swichted to 0.9.1 then : )
But, I will have another look.
As discussed with Xiangdong I'm currently working on an extension to automatically do group by if time range is too large, see discussion here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-528.

But I think it makes sense to rewrite the integration to make it ideally work with native Grafana without the need the modify the installation, big +1 for that.

Julian

Am 02.03.20, 16:25 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <sa...@gmail.com>:

    Hi Julian and Jialin,

    I have merged PR #865, and now it works on master branch.

    Jialin, I will close your PR as it is duplicated with #865.

    Best,
    -----------------------------------
    Xiangdong Huang
    School of Software, Tsinghua University