Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/05 20:13:01 UTC

[Annoucement] New Committer -- Iblis Lin

Please join me in welcoming Iblis Lin as a new committer.

He has been a long time contributor to the Julia package, is responsible
for bringing into the main MXNet repo, and is the current maintainer.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commits?author=iblis17

- Carin Meier

Re: [Annoucement] New Committer -- Iblis Lin

Posted by Hagay Lupesko <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Iblis!

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Ilbis!

Posted by Lin Yuan <ap...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Iblis,

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Iblis,

Posted by Tianqi Chen <tq...@cs.washington.edu>.
Welcome Iblis! Thank you for making MXNet.jl awesome.

Tianqi

Posted by Chiyuan Zhang <pl...@gmail.com>.