Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Oberoi, Ashoo" <as...@lmco.com> on 2009/09/21 17:06:10 UTC

Maven looks for pom files outside first before getting it from my local Nexus repository.

When I run 'mvn install' Maven looks outside for the files first, e.g.
http://org.apache.openejb, before it looks for the file in my local
nexus repository. I want Maven to look into my local Nexus Maven
Repository first.

Thankx,

Ashoo Oberoi.

Re: Maven looks for pom files outside first before getting it from my local Nexus repository.

Posted by Martin Schayna <ma...@abra.eu>.
Look at <repository>/<releases>/<updatePolicy> in your pom.xml.
Should be "never" in this element.

Martin Schayna

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Try:

mvn help:effective-settings

and

mvn help:effective-pom

You will find that you probably have a <repository> element pointing
to OpenEJB.

If you want to restrict Maven to only look at your repository manager
you are better to use the mirror settings: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html

- Brett