Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 15:52:21 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 Release Candidate 3

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

I would like to start a vote about releasing Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 RC3

RC2 was rejected due to broken audio/video setup panel

Main changes are covered in the Readme:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC3/README

Full Changelog:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC3/CHANGELOG

Release artefacts:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/2.1/rc3/

Tag:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC3/

PGP release keys (signed using C467526E):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/2.1/rc3/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

My vote is +1.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 2.1.0 Release Candidate 3

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can just manually delete
build/red5/server/dist
build/red5/client/dist
build/lib
dist

to save your time :)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
@Maxim: That is really great!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Done for 2.1 branch and trunk:

http://openmeetings.apache.org/ManualTesting.html

Best regards,
Irina.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Irina Arkhipets <irina.arkhipets@gmail.com

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
... md5 sums and signature seem to be all good to go.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ir...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.