Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "laudio.info" <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/25 19:55:15 UTC

Axis ws

Hello

I am trying to make one ws usong mv and axis
I have one class that i want to covert to one ws using axis but is imposible
I generate using the goal java2wsdl  but into the war doesn't appears the
wsdl file, it appears always out of the war file. How can i solve?
And i have read that the axis webservices must have oue wdd file. How can i
generate?
Do yuo habe any axample(pom or url) for making this ws?
I am trying to meke it for tomorrow, i have work into my home all the
weekend for make it but i dont make it. Tomorrow into my work is posible to
out me
Please can you help me?
Thanks