Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Veerendra N <Ve...@hcl.com> on 2011/12/02 11:08:28 UTC

How to add custom css to sample pages

Hello,

I'm trying to overwrite css of sample1.html, but always something overwrites the css with that of mine. How do I fix it?

Thank You
Veerendra

::DISCLAIMER::

RE: How to add custom css to sample pages

Posted by Veerendra N <Ve...@hcl.com>.
Yes, You are correct. We are trying to  resize or customize the gadgets along with changing sample1.html styles according to our requirements.

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
Hi Veerendra,