Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 16:30:24 UTC

How to hide web hdfs URL

Hello friends,

I have a front end jsp application which uses the below url to show my
hadoop file is there a way to hide the url coz it exposes port and server
name in my jsp page source

http://termin1:50070/webhdfs/v1/NN1Home/new_file_d561yht35-9a1a-4a7b-9n.jpg?op=OPEN
"

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
can we configure something in hadoop configuration files in order to hide
the ports

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Larry McCay <lm...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Larry McCay <lm...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Larry McCay <lm...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Larry McCay <lm...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
use tinyURL

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL

Posted by Raj K Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
use tinyURL

Re: How to hide web hdfs URL