Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frank Lawlor <fr...@athensgroup.com> on 2001/05/09 18:14:51 UTC

Where is "IIS-HowTo file"

I've seen mention of an IIS-HowTo file, but cannot find
it on the Apache site.  Can someone provide a reference?
In general, there seems to be a real lack of information
on how to put the whole security thing together: define
security on pages, define roles, define users, etc. for a
particular environment (e.g., IIS + Tomacat).  The Apache.org
site only has a few of the pieces.
Are there any good references?
Thanks,
Frank Lawlor
Athens Group, Inc.
(512) 345-0600 x151
Athens Group, an employee-owned consulting firm integrating technology
strategy and software solutions.

Re: Where is "IIS-HowTo file"

Posted by Arnaud Dostes - NTI <ad...@nti-sa.com>.
in the /doc directory of tomcat, it's not on the apache site