Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com> on 2003/09/11 11:30:44 UTC

[VOTE] Nomination of Christine Li (jycli@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Hello,

     I'd like to propose Christine Li for committer status on Xalan.
Christine has contributed numerous patches to both Xalan-Java Interpretive
and XSLTC for Bugzilla bug reports, FAQ entries, and helped pull together
the Xalan-J 2.5.1 release.  Christine has also been active on the mailing
lists (including her frequent posts directing users' attention to the
ever-popular JDK 1.4.x FAQ entry.  :)

     I'll start the voting with a +1!

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Zongaro      Xalan development
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Christine Li (jycli@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
>     I'll start the voting with a +1!

 +1

-- Santiago

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Christine Li (jycli@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Posted by Gordon Chiu <gr...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Henry Zongaro wrote:

> I'd like to propose Christine Li for committer status on Xalan.

+1!!

Gordon

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Christine Li (jycli@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Posted by Lionel Villard <vi...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 and welcome!

Lionel

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Christine Li (jycli@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Posted by sc...@us.ibm.com.
+1!

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.

+1, and another vote of "welcome to the zoo..."

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"The world changed profoundly and unpredictably the day Tim Berners Lee
got bitten by a radioactive spider." -- Rafe Culpin, in r.m.filk