Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by rednix <ze...@gmx.de> on 2008/09/17 18:38:58 UTC

Re: .bundle extension in ivy retrieve... im so confused

So  ... any news on this issue? It's still the same in RC1. Do I have to open
an JIIRA issue for this one? With the current code base ivy is not usable
from within our company proxy environment. Currently I have to build a
custom jar with the mentioned code line commented out to work. But that's
not satisfying. Even a configuration option would help like "use full
request method for retrieve for problematic/special proxies". Any chance to
get this fixed before going 2.0 final?

example code:

if (!config_use_full_request_method) {
    ((HttpURLConnection) con).setRequestMethod("HEAD");
}