Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 16:37:38 UTC

Re: New Dojo version available - 0.4

I upgraded to dojo-0.4 in my local geronimo and the JMX portlet still
seems to work ok.   Jay unless you're already working on a patch for
upgrading dojo I'll create a JIRA and check in the upgraded library.
With so many bug fixes and improvements I think we definitely want to
get this into geronimo 1.2.

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

I was playing with dojo-0.4 and it looks good. We might have some use
for some of the new widgets plus like what you said there are tons of
bug fixes in this release.

+1 on upgrading to dojo-0.4

Best wishes,
chris

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.
Paul McMahan wrote:
> I upgraded to dojo-0.4 in my local geronimo and the JMX portlet still
> seems to work ok.   Jay unless you're already working on a patch for
> upgrading dojo I'll create a JIRA and check in the upgraded library.
> With so many bug fixes and improvements I think we definitely want to
> get this into geronimo 1.2.

Paul,

I have also been using dojo-0.4 on my local server.  Everything appears
to be working ok (I just checked the JMX portlet viewer after I read
your email).  I could make the patch for changing over the pom, but I
can't check in the new library - so maybe you should just go ahead and
push it in.

Jay