Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Secrist <to...@secristfamily.com> on 2002/08/29 06:36:20 UTC

SocketExcpetion in Servlet.service()

I am getting quite a few of these errors in my tomcat log files.  I would
like to know how to get rid of them?

2002-08-28 18:46:58 StandardWrapperValve[default]: Servlet.service() for
servlet default threw exception
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

Seems to occur when TC tries to flush the output buffer in the following
class:
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseBase.flushBuffer

Is this caused by anything I could be doing in my subclassed servlets?  My
debug is currently at 0 - is there a way to keep these huge stack traces
from eating up log space?

Randy