Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Ted <r6...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/07 00:17:20 UTC

bloodhound ticket.create is producing funny tickets

I've setup bloodhound (with sqllite) and the olemis-bloodhound-rpc plugin.

I've configured everything and I think my xmlrpc is "working". I can use
basic authentication and query "system.getAPIVersion" as well as
"ticket.getTicketFields".

Now I'm trying to call "ticket.create", I've successfully created a ticket
but the tickets don't show up properly on the web site, it shows up under
the "dashboard" but not under tickets. If I try to click on a ticket on the
web site it says the ticket is not found.

I noticed that the xmlrpc created tickets are missing a product, I suspect
that's causing a problem, but I can't find any documentation on how to add
a product to a ticket.

The code I'm using to create a ticket is as follows :

        long time=System.currentTimeMillis();
        ArrayList<Object> params=new ArrayList<>();
        params.add("summary "+time);
        params.add("description "+time);

        HashMap attributes=new HashMap();
        attributes.put("product", "DEF");
        params.add(attributes);

        Integer result = (Integer) client.execute("ticket.create", params);

Does anyone know how to set the product on ticket.create? has anyone else
gotten ticket creation working over xmlrpc?
--
Ted.

Re: bloodhound ticket.create is producing funny tickets

Posted by Ted <r6...@gmail.com>.
thanks it worked.

For reference to others searching, the url ended up being :

http://127.0.0.1:8080/main/products/DEF/login/xmlrpc

thanks.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

On 2/6/15, Ted <r6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've setup bloodhound (with sqllite) and the olemis-bloodhound-rpc plugin.

[...]
> I noticed that the xmlrpc created tickets are missing a product, I suspect
> that's causing a problem, but I can't find any documentation on how to add
> a product to a ticket.

I've seen this happening  before .

> The code I'm using to create a ticket is as follows :
>
>         long time=System.currentTimeMillis();
>         ArrayList<Object> params=new ArrayList<>();
>         params.add("summary "+time);
>         params.add("description "+time);
>
>         HashMap attributes=new HashMap();
>         attributes.put("product", "DEF");
>         params.add(attributes);
>
>         Integer result = (Integer) client.execute("ticket.create", params);

I do not think this is an issue related to your code .

> Does anyone know how to set the product on ticket.create? has anyone else
> gotten ticket creation working over xmlrpc?

Please consult the archive [1]_ for further clarification .

.. [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/bloodhound-user/201401.mbox/%3C52CEF7D0.5090703@qwas.li%3E

[...]

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache(tm) Bloodhound contributor