Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Savory <as...@apache.org> on 2005/02/25 19:15:26 UTC

London Cocoon Beers

Hi,

It's been a while since the last London Cocoon meetup, so a few of us
have decided to meet up next Friday, 4th March. Any other Apache or
Cocoon people are welcome to join us!

We'll be in the Slug and Lettuce on Wardour Street. I expect a lot of
us will be there straight from work, but to be safe I'll say we'll
definitely be there from 7.30pm.

If you feel like joining us, add your name to the Wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon) or follow-up to
this thread...

Hope to see you on Friday :-)

Andrew.

--
asavory@apache.org

Re: London Cocoon Beers

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Andrew Savory wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been a while since the last London Cocoon meetup, so a few of us
> have decided to meet up next Friday, 4th March. Any other Apache or
> Cocoon people are welcome to join us!
>
> We'll be in the Slug and Lettuce on Wardour Street. I expect a lot of
> us will be there straight from work, but to be safe I'll say we'll
> definitely be there from 7.30pm.
>
> If you feel like joining us, add your name to the Wiki
> (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon) or follow-up to
> this thread...
>
> Hope to see you on Friday :-)

Too far to come for the day :-) Enjoy.

Perhaps people will get excited and re-kindle the virtual FirstFridays ..
Even better, would be to move to FirstTuesday to avoid clashing with
drinking time.

--David