Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/11/07 22:01:37 UTC

JSF Performance?

Does anyone have any information on the performance of the various JSF
implementations? MyFaces vs Sun RI? I have the feeling from the feet on the
street that MyFaces is better performing, but have not seen any harder
numbers. And the Sun version is just an RI anyway.

And while we are at it, how about performance comparisons against other
frameworks like Tapestry, etc? One thought I had was to take Matt Raible's
Equinox application and compare the JSF and Tapestry versions. All other
things being equal, it might have some interesting data points.

thanks,
-Mark