Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> on 2008/09/03 05:41:00 UTC

Re: Need to write a web services client with optional digital signature on Linux EV4 servers

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 16:59 -0400, Raghu Udupa wrote:
> I am writing a web services client to send messages to a customer’s
> web service. This client will be running on an Intel x86 based RedHat
> Enterprise version 4.0 Linux server.
>

> Can I just install the Linux Binary distribution package? Or do I need
> to download the source package and make a new set of binaries for
> Redhat EV4 server?
I think it is better to download the source package and build. The
building instructions are there in the INSTALL file.

Posted by Martina08 <ma...@gmx.de>.
hi,
i have downloaded the binary distribution for writing a client on Open SUSE
Linux x86. Up to now it works fine=)