Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Antti Koivunen <an...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/03/04 14:29:00 UTC

[Contrib] LRUMemoryCache

An in-memory LRU cache is so often needed that I figured it would make
sense to have a dedicated implementation. Combining the CacheStore and
ReplacementPolicy allows for better optimized implementations for
special cases, such as this.

Feel free to include it if you find it useful.

(: A ;)

--
Antti Koivunen (Mr.) <an...@users.sf.net>
The song of life might not be a simple one,

Re: [Contrib] LRUMemoryCache

Posted by Antti Koivunen <an...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Uh, this is getting old. Here's the same thing zipped, hopefully Mozilla
and the mail servers dont't have problems that.

Re: [Contrib] LRUMemoryCache