Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "lumbrigack-temp@yahoo.com.br" <lu...@yahoo.com.br> on 2012/10/29 14:47:25 UTC

Axis Compile Error

Hello,

I'm new to Axis so excuse my silly doubt.

I'm running:
- Windows XP
- JDK 1.6
- Tomcat 5.5.23
- Axis 1.4 (now upgrading to a newer version is not an option)

I have a simple webservice in the axis folder (C:\Tomcat\webapps\wsa\axis). When I access the webservice via Tomcat, I see the message "Click to see the WSDL"; on my desktop, when I click on it, I'm able to see the wsdl; however, on a different desktop I get the error:

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - Error while compiling:   C:\Tomcat\webapps\wsa\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\WS.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:   C:\Tomcat\webapps\wsa\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\WS.java
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
          ( ) Errors:Error compiling C:\Tomcat\webapps\wsa\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\WS.java:
Line 6, column -1: cannot access com.package.MyJavaClass
Line 0, column 0:
1 error

I've doubled-checked the deployment on both desktops and the contexts are the same. The JDK is the same too.
Also, I'm able to compile the Calculator.jws on both desktops and see the wsdl.

Please, would someone help me?

Thanks,

Alvaro