Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.io> on 2018/03/21 16:42:19 UTC

On disabled tests

Folks,

to increase visibility into disabled tests, I've added a "disabled-test"
label. Whenever you disable a test, please add this label. A TODO comment
before the test mentioning the corresponding jira helps too.

At the moment we have 20+ disabled tests in 18 tickets [1]. Some tests were
disabled for a "brief period of time" before the release and stayed in that
state for years. It would be great to audit all of them and either fix and
re-enable or remove altogether. Any help is appreciated and volunteers are
sought!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343497

Re: On disabled tests

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.io>.
Okay, Windows gets a special treatment : ). The aforementioned suggest does
not apply to `TEST_F_TEMP_DISABLED_ON_WINDOWS`.

Re: On disabled tests

Posted by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com>.

Re: On disabled tests

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.io>.