Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martín Tabak <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/15 16:38:48 UTC

Help request

Hi community!

I'm facing a disconnection issue using the Qpid python client v0.30.0 for
jobs taking > 40 seconds.

The issue is described on this thread:
https://stackoverflow.com/q/60857609/597394

And there's a MRE here: https://github.com/martintuk/qpid-python-mre.

This is of extreme importance to the project I'm working now, so Id be
really grateful if I could get some help to identify if it's due to a
configuration issue or an actual bug on the library.

Best,
Martin

Re: Help request

Posted by Martín Tabak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey Gordon,

I went for the background thread, and is running smoothly now.

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

Martin

Re: Help request

Posted by Martín Tabak <ma...@gmail.com>.