Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien CARSIQUE <jc...@nuxeo.com> on 2008/05/02 15:02:13 UTC

call a specific pom file on a module

Hi,

Is it possible to call a different pom than default pom.xml in a module ?

I'm in a parent pom and would like to be able to call mymodule/pom.xml or mymodule/pom2.xml in order
to have different builds depending on the version used in my two pom.

I cannot use profiles to do that because the parent isn't profilable.

The aim is to compile same code source against two framework versions, without having to fork the
code just because of the pom.xml; two specific pom.xml could co-exists in the same repository.

Julien CARSIQUE, Nuxeo (Paris, France)
www.nuxeo.com - The Open Source ECM Platform - www.nuxeo.org
Nuxeo ECM Stack - The Java EE, scalable, standard-based ECM Platform
jcarsique@nuxeo.com | Tel: +33 1 40 33 79 87