Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/01/21 03:28:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] release maven-shade-plugin 1.0-beta-1

This vote has been open for 4 days now so I'm going to close it.

Results:
+1 - dkulp, jvanzyl*, brianf*, jstrachan*, jdillon, dblevins
-1 - dfabulich  (version number objection)
(*) Binding votes

There was also a +1 from mauro, but I could not determine if the +1 was
for the release or for the discussion about the version numbers.
(that's why having discussions in vote threads is bad, but that's partly
my own fault for starting it in the thread.)

In anycase, that's 3 binding +1 votes.   I'll proceed with getting this
synced.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp