Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by at...@csd.auth.gr on 2018/05/05 20:56:44 UTC

Newbie Question

The question is about as simple as it gets:
in the HelloWorld! example a single String is printed on the server by
adding one new Label in the .java file in a such manner:
  add(new Label("id", "what I actualy want to print");

Therefore, in order to print a single string I must've predefined it
the .html file:

The question is: how do I print the contents of an ArrayList with an
unknown and non-static ammount of Strings? In other words, how do I
print a number of Strings without having predefined their ammount in
the html file ?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Newbie Question

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.