Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Deadman, Hal" <ha...@tallan.com> on 2001/04/20 15:19:36 UTC

RE: Tomcat4

Could it be a class loaded by one class loader being cast to the same class
loaded by a different class loader? In tomcat4b2 and on there are a lot more
class loaders (one per jsp) so you have to be careful about where you put
your xml related jar files. If they are already in the server classpath
maybe you should take them out of your WEB-INF/lib directory if they are in
there. Just a guess....