Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Antoine Boucher <an...@haltondc.com> on 2022/10/12 03:25:47 UTC

SSO via Saml to ADFS 2022

Hello,

Has anyone successfully setup SSO with ADFS on Windows 2022?

Somehow I’m stuck at the response back to ACS with this error:

<errorresponse cloud-stack-version="4.16.1.0">
<errorcode>531</errorcode>
<errortext>Failed to find admin configured username attribute in the SAML Response. Please ask your administrator to check SAML user attribute name.</errortext>
</errorresponse>

Regards,
Antoine

Re: SSO via Saml to ADFS 2022

Posted by Antoine Boucher <an...@haltondc.com>.
Hi Rohit,

Thank you for your response.  It sounds like the path forward is Keycloak.  Would you have a link to a working Keycloak configuration?

Regards,
Antoine

Re: SSO via Saml to ADFS 2022