Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2004/10/01 15:22:43 UTC

[ot] NASCAR fans gonna be mad at me :)

I, ummm..... might have had something to do with this :-)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6143324/

the short story:

We came down the boards and he was going full speed towards our goalie. I
poke checked him right before he got a shot off. I stopped, he lost his
footing and went full speed, feet first into the boards. *snap*

He tried to get up and his skate just 'flopped' underneath him and down he
went. He laid there until the EMTs showed up. He was in some serious pain! I
didn't find out until after the the game who he was.

Its a good thing all those rednecks think Rhode Island is part of NY, or I'd
be in trouble! Sorry for the OT post, but its not everyday you get to take
part in breaking a celeb's leg :)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin

RE: [ot] NASCAR fans gonna be mad at me :)

Posted by "Peter P. Benac" <pp...@emacolet.com>.
NAHHH!!!  He just a reporter, though one of the more important ones!!!  Now
if you had broken the leg of one of the top ten drivers Rhode Island would
be way too small to hide in..

FYI: Not all NASCAR fans are from the SOUTH!!!

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!