Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/09/19 00:10:14 UTC

Join the research working group for work with Bitergia

/*Disclaimer - this working group is not a substitution for comms/work in the mailing list, its purpose is to effectively manage the project and distribute tasks.

Also posted in dev@diversity.apache.org [1] */

Hi folks,

We selected Bitergia as the consulting firm to work in two of our most important projects this year: 1) Committer survey redesign and 2) Contributor experience survey.

I'd like to create a working group to help drive these two projects, We need help owning tasks such a as stakeholder communication, deliverables review, organizing feedback from the mailing lists, etc.

If you're interested in being part of this group please indicate it in this JIRA [2]

P.S. Since working with an external entity is naturally more time sensitive, I'm also looking into open a slack channel to speed feedback loops. That channel will live in the ASF slack. Tasks will be tracked in Jira. This is how the Outreachy working group is operating at the moment.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b5e1756b4c58f8b8d728ee628698c9b184cbbb0f3069fb05fe654276@%3Cdev.diversity.apache.org%3E

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DI/issues/DI-28