Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Debbie D <we...@beautytech.com> on 2006/12/23 03:12:43 UTC

Deeeb posting question!

what is the best way for me to post here a mail that is not scoring as high
as I feel it should be? I just posted the entire mail including headers and
it bounced as spam :) hahaha

thanks

Re: Deeeb posting question!

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DoYouWantMySpam ?

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Oh, well; I'll work next week."         - Peter Sagerson