Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jayaram Ponnusamy <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/12 05:12:38 UTC

[users@httpd] Round Robin LoadBalance/Failover Configuration for Apache WebServers

Hi All,

Currently we have two webServers (WA and WB) and two Tomcat Servers (TA,
TB). WA configured for TA and WB configured for TB. How to configure
Loadbalance and Failover between these two Servers.

For Eg. WA is connected with TA, if TA failed then WA should connect TB,
Similarly WB connect TA if TB is failed.

It may simple, but I am new to Apache. Most of the LB example described for
1WEB and TWO AppServer. Kindly please help me to solve this problem

Given workers.properties details below. Kindly please help me to solve this
issue.

WEB-A's workers.properties
worker.list=wa
worker.wa.type=ajp13
worker.wa.host=ta
worker.wa.port=9009

WEB-B's workers.properties
worker.list=wb
worker.wb.type=ajp13
worker.wb.host=tb
worker.wb.port=9009

Thanks
Jayaram

Re: [users@httpd] Round Robin LoadBalance/Failover Configuration for Apache WebServers

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
From the below, it seems you are using mod_jk for your connectivity
to Tomcat. mod_jk is part of the Tomcat project, not Apache httpd, and
so your question would be better asked on the Tomcat users list.

Good luck!