Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Garcia, Armando (Armando)" <ar...@lucent.com> on 2002/01/03 15:19:12 UTC

PDF bookmarks not working

FOP,

I'm a relative new FOP user and I'm working with the examples provided in
FOP-0.20.1, everyhing looks just fine except the bookmark generation with
the FOP Extensions.

I ran the pdfoutline.fo example and it was processed with no complains, but
the bookmarks were not generated at all.

Could it be possible I'm not doing something?

I'm using JDK 1.3 and I'm viewing the results with AcroReader 4.0 and the
rest of the examples ran just fine.

Armando García            Lucent Technologies de México
Wireless Repair Engineer  Tel: +52 555.278.7558
Mexico Repair Center      Fax: +52 555.278.7552
                          mailto:armandogarcia@lucent.com
                          http://www.mexico.lucent.com/sopclientes