Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Grange, John" <jo...@bluefinger.com> on 2003/09/30 16:27:47 UTC

HTML Serializer altering anchor links

Hi,

I have an xslt which contains the following fragment:

When the html reaches the browser, however  it has been changed to this:

<a
href="http://app1.wasp.locavista.com:7005/ReportsEngine/#dataExceptions">Dat
a Exceptions</a>

This is not quite the desired result - i would like the href leaving alone.
The page is served in a virtual host environment so the inserted part of the
uri is not what the user would encounter anyway (the user accesses on port
80 on a different host name)

Help!!! (Please)

John Grange

The views expressed in this email/posting are solely those of John Grange
and are neither verified nor supported by BlueFinger Ltd.

Re: HTML Serializer altering anchor links

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Grange, John wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an xslt which contains the following fragment:

> When the html reaches the browser, however  it has been changed to this:
>
> <a
> href="http://app1.wasp.locavista.com:7005/ReportsEngine/#dataExceptions">Dat
> a Exceptions</a>
>
> This is not quite the desired result - i would like the href leaving alone.
> The page is served in a virtual host environment so the inserted part of the
> uri is not what the user would encounter anyway (the user accesses on port
> 80 on a different host name)
>
> Help!!! (Please)
>
> John Grange

Hello John,

I really don't believe what you are writing. I have never come across
this feature and there are enough contrary samples like the Cocoon
website itself. Have you really looked into the source code of the HTML
page? Mozilla for example resolves the link for the status bar, but they
are in the shortened form (i.e. #anchor) in the code.

Joerg