Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lisa McKenzie <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 15:13:05 UTC

importing addresses from Appleworks

Will openoffice import a database with street addresses from an old Appleworks program? And how? Also, I have been able to print addresses directly onto postcards in Appleworks. Can I do this with openoffice?

Lisa and Cecil McKenzie
McKenzie Glass
958 Road 215
Emporia, KS 66801

Lisa    620-481-6868

www.mckenzieglass.com
www.facebook.com/McKenzie.Glass

Re: importing addresses from Appleworks

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

See https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81757

>   And how? Also, I have been able to print addresses directly onto postcards in Appleworks.

Yes, but it probably works a bit different. It takes time to get
familiar with new tools so be prepared.