Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/03/07 12:35:51 UTC

Blog Post: How and Where to Get Started with OFBiz

Hi Everyone

Pranay has written a nice blog post about how and where to get started with OFBiz. It has been published on our OFBiz blog at the link below:

https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/entry/apache-ofbiz-how-and-where

Thanks very much to Pranay for doing this.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Blog Post: How and Where to Get Started with OFBiz

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Good idea, I will put it on wiki as well. Thanks Taher.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Good One. Thank you Pranay and Sharan for sharing.

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav
 Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
 HotWax Systems
 http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1, I guess the blog is still less accessed

Jacques

Le 08/03/2017 � 09:16, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Sharan for sharing.

Posted by Todd Thorner <tt...@infotinuum.com>.
Concise and informative.  Great job.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Very nice post, thanks Pranay!

Jacques

Le 07/03/2017 � 13:59, Pranay Pandey a �crit :

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Sharan,