Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Shuja Rehman <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 10:30:30 UTC

iterate through Reducer values more than one time?

Hi
I need to iterate the values of reducer more than one time but it seems that
it allow only for once. Does anybody know how to achieve it?

Thanks

--
Regards
Shuja-ur-Rehman Baig

AW: iterate through Reducer values more than one time?

Posted by "Biedermann,S.,Fa. Post Direkt" <S....@postdirekt.de>.
You need to make copies of your values. Do not just keep references to
the iterable's values, since they might be reused.

Sven