Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by shubhanshu pathak <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 07:14:57 UTC

ChainedFilter.cs is not available in Lucene.Net 3.0.3?

Dear Group Members,

I am using *Lucene.net* for building a search engine. In course of
development I came across providing *filters* to the search.
As I went through the Lucene documentation I came across *ChainedFilter*.
It is a way to combine multiple filters together. However this class is not
available in any of the assemblies (ver 3.0.3). The same is confirmed by
multiple blog-posts. But I didn't come across any post where it is
mentioned, what can be the performant way to club multiple filters together
and provide it to Search().

Can someone please provide some input related to this.

 --
Thanks & Regards,
Shubhanshu Kumar Pathak

Re: ChainedFilter.cs is not available in Lucene.Net 3.0.3?

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
Hi,

It should be present in one of the Contrib packages. You can grab all of
them from NuGet (from package named Lucene.Net.Contrib). Have you
checked them?

Source:
https://github.com/apache/lucene.net/blob/ea1dc3c6762329eff3f13bbf8540581ff6a555e5/src/contrib/Analyzers/Filters/ChainedFilter.cs

// Simon