Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Troels Rossing <tr...@qualiware.com> on 2003/03/20 11:36:35 UTC

RE: J2EEStore and SlideRealm

Hi

Seems to me that you have got it working with the J2EE store. I changed
the datasource to java:comp/env/myName, I have my slide-kernel.jar,
slide-roles.jar, slide-stores and slide-webdavservlet in the common/lib
directory and my slide-catalinawrapper.jar in the server/lib.

In my common/classes I have a properties file under org/apache/slide to
point out the domain.xml file.

This seems to me to be the only way I can get it up and running, but
when I add the slideRealm in server.xml I get "Name comp is not bound in
this context". Where does it get the name comp, and what do I need to
change.....

Any suggestions of what I need to do besides the above to get the
slideRealm to work on the J2EEStore??

Troels