Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Kopet, Gary" <gk...@websense.com> on 2011/11/04 17:45:02 UTC

RE: current Xalan C version -- 1.11

It was pretty rough, but I think I got it all working. :)

I couldn't get the xalan VC projects to work, so I used a variation on the makefile we'd been using for previous versions.

I spent some time stumbling around trying to figure out where LocalMsgData.hpp and LocalMsgIndex.hpp come from, then trying to build the MsgCreator. There was another problem with XalanMsgLib wanting to be in its own dll, but I think I figured that out too.

Gary Kopet