Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 14:28:46 UTC

Re: Hudson for PDFBox

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some more project infrastructure: I'd like to setup CI builds of
> PDFBox using Hudson (see [1]).

I've now created a Hudson CI build for PDFBox trunk. You can find it
at http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/PDFBox-trunk/

The CI build polls svn periodically for changes and runs "ant dist"
whenever anything has changed. Notifications about possible build
failures are sent to this list.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Hudson for PDFBox

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.
hi jukka,
many thanks for importing all the pdfbox sources into the apache svn,
updating the jira stuff and setting up a ci build!

regards,
philipp