Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/08/27 13:38:37 UTC

Deploying into WEB-INF/classes

Hi:

I am trying to build a block with OJB. I have already the component done,
but in order to have a block "complete" I need to put some classes into
WEB-INF/classes for the examples.

I saw that woody and apples do that.

How can I archieve this?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Deploying into WEB-INF/classes

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am trying to build a block with OJB. I have already the component done,
> but in order to have a block "complete" I need to put some classes into
> WEB-INF/classes for the examples.
>
> I saw that woody and apples do that.

I'm not sure what you are refering to Antonio,

afaik there wasn't anything special going on when building the woody or
apples blocks, just adding the blocks template directory structure:
providing some xpatch files and add an entry in gump.xml

there recently was someone mentioning that block-classes are assumed to
be in some org.** package (ie required org top-level)

HTH,
-marc=