Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 23:56:37 UTC

Re: click deployment on weblogic

Hi,

Please subscribe to this list otherwise your posts will be trapped as spam:

On 06:59, haiyaramala wrote:

> I'm trying to deploy the first click application given by
> http://click.apache.org/ and i'm trying to deploying on weblogic 9.2 and its
> failed and i searched over the internet for solution..and i'm trying to
> place this entry on my weblogic domain..config.xml
>
>        <web-app-container>
>
> <show-archived-real-path-enabled>true</show-archived-real-path-enabled>
>        </web-app-container>
>
> And my server was failed and automatically shutdown.
>
> Please give me some suggestions to over come this problem..

Are you deploying your own application or the Click examples? Can you post the stack trace? I've
tested on WebLogic 10 and the examples deployed without issue. The show-archived-real-path-enabled
should only affect resources, not the deployment of the application.

Kind regards

Bob