Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Laurent Cornelis <la...@ubiquity.be> on 2003/06/18 11:00:24 UTC

charset in Tapestry

Hi,

Here is my Little Question Of The Day (tm) ;-)

How can I set the charset in a Tapestry page (my version of Tapestry is 2.3)
? I tried

<!-- begin of $content$ -->
[...]

but the Content-type meta is removed when the page is generated. And I
didn't see any place (in shell component for example) to place the charset.

Is the only way to do it to extends the shell component ?

Regards,

Laurent