Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 10:34:20 UTC

Dereferencing aliases

Hello All,

Recently I got report from one of our users [1] asking for dereferencing
aliases.
According to the code of EntryCursorImpl.get() I suppose it is not
currently possible, am I right?

If yes maybe you have plans to implement it? (so I can tell our user some
time frame)

Thanks in advance

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1105

--