Posted to user@commons.apache.org by SathyaNarayanan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 22:32:50 UTC

Betwixt 0.7 Mapping Array

Hi

I am trying to read XML into Java objects.
Can someone give me an example to Map Arrays ?
And are there any forum ?
--
Thanks and Regards ,
Sathyanarayanan.S.

Re: Betwixt 0.7 Mapping Array

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 15:32 -0500, SathyaNarayanan wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to read XML into Java objects.
> Can someone give me an example to Map Arrays ?
> And are there any forum ?

Sorry, I can't offer any suggestions for betwixt. However this is the
right place to ask: it's just fairly quiet here.

The betwixt guide on the main website seems to have an array in its very
first example. What do you want to know that isn't covered there?

By the way, if you are just wanting xml->java then perhaps you might
want to look at Digester; Betwixt internally uses digester to implement
reading xml. However if you also want to write java->xml then Betwixt is
indeed what you want.

Regards,

Simon