Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2007/07/20 09:57:06 UTC

backports

Hello,

If we want to do a backport, do we commit this to 3.1.1 or to 3.1?

Cheers,
Thomas
--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

Re: backports

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 20 July 2007 13:49, Bruce Snyder wrote:
> On 7/20/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 3.1.1 is already out so i think we can start a 3.1.2 but we will
> > have to go through the IPMC vote...
>
> Or just wait until graduation is completed and we're moved.
>
> Bruce

You do realize that's quite a ways away?   The IPMC vote has to finalize,
the board has to then approve it at their next meeting.    When's the
next board meeting?   Until they approve it, you still need to go
through the IPMC.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: backports

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but the next board meeting is in one month so the graduation wont
be effective before i guess.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet