Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Sidney Bofah <si...@neofonie.de> on 2014/03/09 11:18:16 UTC

UX / UI: New Splash Screens & Icons

Dear team,

As this is my first post here, a short intro: I’m a project manager from a Berlin-based, larger development company and a Hybrid/HTML5 evangelist.

I’d like to contribute something here and as a first-off, i reworked Cordovas' dated splash screen and icons and created 2 variants.
I think the proposal fares well on all platforms.

Splashscreen: https://i.cloudup.com/1PTrAENWqI.png
Icon: https://i.cloudup.com/GZugN48eBF.png

Of course, source PSDs with auto-export slices for all native sizes & platforms will be made available.

Which one do you like more? White or blue?

Best Regards
Sidney
—