Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by oomkiller <ho...@oracle.com> on 2009/04/07 02:14:12 UTC

How to stop JMeter: using Java request sampler.

I am using the Java request sampler for load-testing some Java server,
and when certain conditions met ( conditions evaluated by Java code
  in my Java sampler class/object )  I like to  STOP JMeter gracefully
without corrupting/loosing any JMeter test-output/log files.

Does anyone know how to stop JMeter in such situation ?
  I need to be able to stop JMeter without running the entire test-planned
  duration (of JMeter scheduler)/number-of-loops.
   Basically trying to avoid the unnecessary JMeter execution of the
remaining
   scheduled duration once the conditions are passed.

Any pointers would be very very appreciated.
Thanks!
oomkiller

Re: How to stop JMeter: using Java request sampler.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at the Test Action sampler which has an option to do exactly that.